If you have a flooded basement due to a storm or water main back-up, we can help you! Let us provide one of our popular flooded basement cleanups to fix the problem.
Have you ever been the victim of a flooded basement?
We all know the dangers and being the victim of a flood is certainly a scary experience. If you’re not sure where to turn, Maximum Cleaning can help you by providing a flooded basement cleanup. Read on below for more details.
What does your flooded basement cleanup include?
- We will remove soaked, contaminated, and destroyed items then place them in garbage bags and take it all away.
- Remove any and all junk items damaged by water.
- Once all the water has been pumped out, we will shovel any debris (including mud, carpeting, etc.) and remove it from the floors before it has a chance to dry.
- If the walls are cinder block, we will hose them down to remove any debris.
- If the walls are drywall, we will need to remove and replace it. Both floors and walls will need to be sanitized.
- Also we will apply antimicrobial as well as an anti-germicide treatment.
Click on the photos below to see some of our flooded basement cleanup jobs.