If you have flooding basement due to water main backup or storm we can help you.
Have you ever been the victim of a flooded basement?
Being the victim of a flood can be a scary experience. If you do not know what to do, maximum cleaning can help you cleaning up your flooded basement.
- We will remove soaked and contaminated items and place them in garbage bags and take it away.
- Remove all junk items damaged by water.
- Once all the water has been pumped out, we will shovel any debris and mud from the floors before they get a chance to dry.
- If the walls are cinder block , we will hose them down to remove as much dirt as possible before drying.
- If the walls are drywall, we will need to remove and replace it. Both floors and walls will need to be sanitized.
- Also will need to apply antimicrobial and ant-germicide treatment.
Click on the photos bellow so you can see some of the jobs we have done.