If you’re tired of the constant cleanup, tidying up, mopping, vacuuming, and wiping down glass surfaces that goes on at your Livingston, NJ, house, it’s time to hire Maximum Cleaning Services.
At Maximum Cleaning Services, we provide five-star maid service and professional cleaning services of all kinds for area residents living in and around Livingston, NJ. No matter what service you require, Maximum Cleaning Services has the crew to serve your needs.
One Time Cleaning
Move In Cleaning
Move Out Cleaning
Are you getting ready to move locations? Hire Maximum Cleaning Services to ensure you leave your Livingston, NJ, residence spotless. If you’re moving out of an apartment, then you need to make sure your space is spotless to avoid getting fined – your security deposit depends on it.
When you move into a new location, it’s important to have peace of mind that your new home is thoroughly cleaned. With Maximum Cleaning Services, you can move in and unpack with confidence, knowing your new Livingston, NJ, home is as clean as can be.
At Maximum Cleaning Services, we provide full-service maid services. That means we bring all necessary supplies and equipment to clean your home from top to bottom. We’ll never ask you to keep supplies on had for us – we bring them with our crew. We will clean your entire home including floors and counters, toilets and sinks, and even hard to reach places like the top of your vanity or behind the toilet.
If you’d like a professional cleaners quote or a maid service quote, call Maximum Cleaning Services or go online and fill out our simple form. We’ll provide a no-obligation quote for our services according to the needs you specify. Get ahold of us today and let us help make your life easier.
Call to get started today!
or fill in the form below and we'll get back to you shortly No-Obligation Estimate
Maximum Cleaning Services, Call US TODAY! (908) 206-0223 FREE estimates. NO obligation. NO hidden fees.
We provide Professional and affordable local Maid Services & Janitorial Services in Livingston, NJ. Call (908) 206-0223 for a free quote!
What should you do before leaving your house on vacation? Maximum Cleaning, Livingston
Vacations are usually a thrilling experience until the getaway ends and you come home to a dirty and infested house. That happens because you did not carry out the necessary precautions before leaving the house on vacation. Most of the time, we only focus on packing our bags with the essential items and not leaving behind the passports.
However, you ought to do a proper cleaning to prevent coming home to a pest-infested and filthy apartment after a memorable vacation. Keep reading to see how to perform a pre-vacation cleaning here in this quick read.
Pre-vacation Cleaning checklist
● Sweep and mop all the floors: Vacuuming or sweeping and wiping the floors clean helps to prevent ants, roaches, and other insects from sticking around while you are away. It will help get rid of food crumbs and residues that may attract insects.
● Do a thorough cleaning of your bathroom: Ensure you rinse and wipe clean your shower floor, take out the trash in the bathroom, flush the toilet and perform other necessary cleanings before traveling.
● Take out the house trash: Do not leave behind any trash in bins sound your home. Ensure that you double and triple-check that all the trash is taken out before going on a vacation.
● Clean out the refrigerator and remove perishable foods: Your vacation duration should determine what food items you can leave in the refrigerator before traveling. Ensure you remove any stuff that can spoil while you are away from the house.
● Have your pet stay with a friend: Never forget to leave your pets in the care of a friend, neighbor, or family member. Apart from keeping the pets alive and in good care, it helps prevent meeting droppings and mess laying all around after your vacation.
● Shut all taps completely: Ensure that all your taps are tightly shut before traveling. If possible, lock all the water supply valves to cut water supply from your property.
● Do the laundry: Sort out your dirty clothes before leaving on vacation. That will help prevent your clothes from damaging and unpleasant smells from the undone laundry.
Choose Maximum Cleaning for your pre-vacation house cleaning in Livingston
When leaving your home on vacation, you can contact Maximum Cleaning for appropriate house cleaning before traveling. Our expert staff will perform all necessary cleaning tasks to keep your properties in Livingston clean even while you are away.
You can contact us in Livingston for maid services, office cleaning, and janitorial cleaning services.
Do you need professional house cleaners in Livingston? Call (908) 206-0223 now to speak with a Maximum Cleaning Services representative and get a quote for free.
Livingston is a township in Essex County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the township’s population was 29,366, reflecting an increase of 1,975 (+7.2%) from the 27,391 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 782 (+2.9%) from the 26,609 counted in the 1990 Census. In 2019, the Population Estimates Program by the United States Census Bureau calculated that the township had a population of 30,303.
Livingston was incorporated as a township by an act of the New Jersey Legislature on February 5, 1813, from portions of Caldwell Township (now Fairfield Township) and Springfield Township (now in Union County). Portions of the original township were later taken to form Fairmount (March 11, 1862, now part of West Orange) and Roseland (March 10, 1908).
The township was named for William Livingston, the first Governor of New Jersey; his family’s coat of arms served as the township’s seal for many years.
The community has been one of the state’s highest-income communities. Based on data from the American Community Survey for 2013–2017, township residents had a median household income of $153,381, ranked 14th in the state among municipalities with more than 10,000 residents, more than double the statewide median of $76,475.