Maid Services Maplewood, New Jersey
Local House Cleaning in Maplewood, NJ
Maximum Cleaning Services, Call US TODAY! (908) 206-0223
FREE estimates. NO obligation. NO hidden fees.
We provide Professional and affordable local Maid Services & Janitorial Services in Maplewood, NJ.
Call (908) 206-0223 for a free quote!
- Maid Services in Maplewood, NJ
- House-home Cleaning in Maplewood, NJ
- Residential Cleaning Maplewood, NJ
- Basement Cleaning in Maplewood, NJ
- Garage Cleaning in Maplewood, NJ
- Apartment Cleaning in Maplewood, NJ
- Move IN Cleaning in Maplewood, NJ
- Move OUT Cleaning in Maplewood, NJ
- One Time Cleaning in Maplewood, NJ
- Spring Cleaning in Maplewood, NJ
- Office Cleaning in Maplewood, NJ
- Business Cleaning Services in Maplewood, NJ
- Commercial Cleaning Services in Maplewood, NJ
- Building Cleaning in Maplewood, NJ
- Janitorial Services in Maplewood, NJ
Housing Cleaning services in Maplewood, Essex County- Maximum Cleaning
Maximum cleaning is a friendly local cleaning company offering its services in Maplewood and other Essex County cities. With over 20 years of experience cleaning residential and commercial areas, we pride ourselves on providing the best cleaning services in Maplewood and its environment. At Maximum Cleaning, we offer flexible and periodic comprehensive cleaning services at the lowest possible fees.
You can call us any time to get an estimate and hire our services. See our various cleaning services and what to expect when you hire us for any of them below.
What we do
Maximum Cleaning offers different ranges of cleaning services, all classified as residential and commercial cleaning. See what each service we provide entails below;
● Commercial cleaning: We handle any cleaning services at workplaces, offices, schools, industries, banks, and other places where commercial activities occur. Our commercial cleaning service is usually a one-time affair and happens only a few times a year. That is because it involves a detailed cleaning routine that only needs to be maintained till there is a need for another deep cleaning.
● Janitorial cleaning services: Janitorial cleaning is a type of commercial cleaning service that entails the everyday maintenance of business areas. When you hire Maximum Cleaning for your Janitorial service, we will clean the facilities of your commercial regularly, ensuring it is conducive for work.
● Residential cleaning and maid services: Also known as house cleaning, residential cleaning or maid services entail a domestic cleaning routine targeted at maintaining the sanitation of your home. When hiring our house cleaning service, you can request weekly, biweekly, monthly, or one-time cleaning.
● Post construction cleaning: You can rely on us for cleaning after your building is newly completed or renovated. We will rid the wall, floor, tiles, ceiling, and other parts of the property of marks, debris, and post-construction deposits professionally.
Why you should choose Maximum Cleaning for cleaning services in Maplewood
Maximum cleaning is well known for its cleaning services in Maplewood and Essex County cities. We are a team of honest and expert cleaners, always providing top-notch cleaning services for households, workplaces, communities, and other establishments. Hiring us promises the highest standard of cleaning, affordable fees, and ethical cleaning services.
Call (908) 206-0223 now to contact Maximum Cleaning and get an estimate for free in Maplewood.
Maplewood is a township in Essex County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2020 United States Census, the township’s population was 25,684. As of the 2010 United States Census, the township’s population was 23,867, reflecting a decline of 1 person (0.0%) from the 23,868 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 2,216 (+10.2%) from the 21,652 counted in the 1990 Census.
When surveying the area now known as Maplewood, Robert Treat found several trails used by Lenape tribes of Algonquian Native Americans, though there was the only sparse pre-European settlement. These paths form the basis for what are the township’s main thoroughfares today.
The first European settlers arrived around 1675, primarily English, Dutch and French Puritans who had earlier settled Hempstead, Long Island, and Stamford, Connecticut, via Newark and Elizabeth. They had acquired most of today’s Essex County from the Native Americans and followed three trails that roughly correspond to South Orange Avenue, Springfield Avenue and Ridgewood Road. These three routes resulted in the development of three separate communities that coalesced to become Maplewood and South Orange. Those who came from Newark on the trail that now corresponds to South Orange Avenue settled the area that became South Orange village