Do you need professional cleaning services for your Scotch Plains, NJ, home?
Are you tired of spending all your free time cleaning your house instead of with your family and friends? We have the answer!
Maximum Cleaning Services has over twenty years of experience providing maid service for Scotch Plains, NJ, residents. Our crew is fully licensed, insured, bonded, and trained. We’ll never send a crew to your home unless they’ve been trained to provide five-star customer service and top-notch cleaning services.
Maximum Cleaning Services is proud to serve the community of Scotch Plains, NJ.
We offer a wide variety of residential cleaning options including:
Move In Cleaning
Move Out Cleaning
Are you getting ready to move?
Give yourself peace of mind by knowing you’ll leave your former apartment or home spotless. Move in with confidence by ensuring every surface in your new home is spotless for your family. Don’t worry about your children playing on the carpet, don’t delay putting items into the cupboard. Have our crew at Maximum Cleaning Services provide maid service before you move in so you can unpack right away.
When Maximum Cleaning Services provides your professional cleaning services, we’ll come to you with every tool we need from dust rags to vacuums. We’ll never ask you to do a thing. Our maid cleaning services ensure that you get to spend your time doing the things you love instead of the things you don’t.
Our full-service cleaning is just one reason why we’ve been rated as one of the leading cleaning companies in Scotch Plains, NJ. For all your house-home cleaning in Scotch Plains, NJ, you can’t get better quality or customer service than Maximum Cleaning Services.
Call today for your free, no-obligation quote for maid services in Scotch Plains, NJ!
Call to get started today!
or fill in the form below and we'll get back to you shortly No-Obligation Estimate
Maximum Cleaning Services, Call US TODAY! (908) 206-0223 FREE estimates. NO obligation. NO hidden fees.
We provide Professional and affordable local Maid Services & Janitorial Services in Scotch Plains, NJ. Call (908) 206-0223 for a free quote!
How to Maintain Air Quality While Cleaning a Customer’s Residence in Scotch Plains
It is hard to maintain air quality when cleaning certain areas such as the toilet, bathroom, or some abandoned spaces. Sometimes, the kitchen may be home to spoilt foods that produce a foul smell. How do you clean an apartment without chasing the owners out with foul odor as a cleaner? Here are some tips:
1. Keep the residence well ventilated: when cleaning and after cleaning, ensure the residence is well ventilated because there are many chemicals in the cleaning agents.
2. Dispose of garbage promptly and properly: ensure waste is properly disposed of appropriately and that the necessary agent promptly comes to dispose of the garbage.
3. Properly select cleaning supplies: use properly certified cleaning agents that meet the appropriate agency standards when cleaning.
4. Clean carpets properly: carpets act as air filters by helping trap dust. So, when you are cleaning the residence, ensure you properly clean the carpets so they can continue to act as air filters by trapping dust.
5. Limit the amount of cleaning agent used: ensure you use the required amount of cleaning agent while cleaning the residence; too much of it is sure to affect the customer’s air quality.
6. Properly clean and store items used in cleaning: after cleaning the residence, properly clean up the items you used in cleaning and store them appropriately.
7. Use water generously while cleaning: when cleaning your customer’s residence, ensure you clean any residual chemical that may be left from the cleaning agent with water where appropriate; if not, it will continue to react to ozone in the air.
Need Cleaning Advice in Scotch Plains? Seek Maximum Cleaning
As the name implies, they pay maximum attention to detail and clean thoroughly. When you use maximum cleaning, NJ, you will get value for your money and clean less. They offer different services ranging from residential cleaning to commercial cleaning. These services include:
• Maid Service
• Spring Cleaning
• Apartment Cleaning
• Janitorial Services
Maximum Cleaning is a highly rated cleaning company in Scotch Plains. If you need any cleaning advice, seek their help.
Scotch Plains is a township in Union County, New Jersey, United States. The township is located on a ridge in northern-central New Jersey, within the Raritan Valley and Rahway Valley regions in the New York metropolitan area. As of the 2010 Census, the township’s population was 23,510, reflecting an increase of 778 (+3.4%) from the 22,732 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 1,572 (+7.4%) from the 21,160 counted in 1990.
The area known as Scotch Plains was first settled by Europeans, including many Scottish Quakers, as early as 1684. The name is said to have come from George Scott, a leader of a group of Scottish settlers. It later served as a stop on the stage coach line between New York City and Philadelphia.
The Ash Swamp in Scotch Plains was the scene of a key action in the Battle of Short Hills on June 26, 1777, which included skirmishes as Washington’s forces moved along Rahway Road in Scotch Plains toward the Watchung Mountains. An ancient house in Scotch Plains recalls those skirmishes and, with the acreage adjoining the house, presents a vista of that decade, the 1770s. This was the home of Aunt Betty Frazee, whose retort to Lord Cornwallis led the British to find their bread from friendlier bakers in the same battle. The farmstead of Betty and Gershom Frazee is being restored by local organizations.
What is now Scotch Plains was originally incorporated as Fanwood Township on March 6, 1878, by an act of the New Jersey Legislature from portions of Plainfield Township and Westfield Township. Portions of the township were taken to form Fanwood Borough on October 2, 1895. Fanwood Township was renamed as Scotch Plains on March 29, 1917, based on the results of a referendum held that same day.